Because of its good performance, the polycarbonate sheet is one of the ideal lighting materials in the building decoration industry in recent years, and it has obvious advantages over ordinary glass. The thermal insulation performance of polycarbonate sheet is 25% higher than that of glass, the impact strength is 250 times that of ordinary glass, and the weight is only 1/2 of glass. In recent years, the PC sheet has been used in large-area lighting roofs and stair guardrails of various shapes. It is widely used in high-rise building lighting facilities and other fields.
1. Light transmittance: The light transmittance of polycarbonate solar panels can reach up to 89%, which is as beautiful as glass. UV-coated panels will not produce yellowing or fogging when exposed to sunlight. Ten years later, the loss of light transmission is only 6%, the loss rate of PVC is as high as 15%-20%, and the glass fiber is 12%-20%.
2. Resistència a l'impacte: The impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass, 30 times that of acrylic sheets of the same thickness, and 2-20 times that of tempered glass. There will be no cracks when falling two meters under a 3kg hammer. "And "Xianggang". It is an important material for bulletproof glass.
3. Anti-ultraviolet rays: One side of the polycarbonate sun panel is coated with an anti-ultraviolet (UV) coating, and the other side has an anti-condensation treatment, which integrates anti-ultraviolet, heat insulation, and anti-drip functions. It can block ultraviolet rays from passing through and is suitable for protecting valuable artworks and exhibits from ultraviolet rays.
4. Lightweight: the specific gravity is only half of that of glass, saving the cost of transportation, handling, installation, and supporting frame.
5. Flame-retardant: The national standard GB8624-2012 confirms that the PC board is flame-retardant grade 1, namely B1 grade. The ignition point of the PC board is 580℃, and it will self-extinguish after leaving the fire. It will not produce toxic gas during combustion and will not promote the spread of the fire.
6. Flexibility: According to the design drawings, cold bending can be used on the construction site to install into an arch, semi-circular roof, and window. The minimum bending radius is 175 times the thickness of the adopted plate, and hot bending is also possible.
7. Sound insulation: The sound insulation effect of the polycarbonate endurance board is obvious, and it has better sound insulation than glass and acrylic boards of the same thickness. Under the same thickness, the sound insulation of the PC board is 3-4DB higher than that of glass. Internationally, it is the material of choice for highway noise barriers.
8. Energy-saving: keep cool in summer and keep warm in winter. The thermal conductivity (K value) of polycarbonate solar panels is lower than ordinary glass and other plastics, and the thermal insulation effect is 7%-25% higher than that of the same glass. PC board The thermal insulation of up to 49%. Thus, the heat loss is greatly reduced, and it is used in buildings with heating equipment and is an environmentally friendly material.
9. Temperature adaptability: The polycarbonate solar panel will not be cold and brittle at -40℃, and will not soften at 125℃, and its mechanics and mechanical properties will not change significantly in harsh environments.
10. Weather resistance: The polycarbonate solar panel can maintain the stability of various physical indexes in the range of -40℃ to 120℃.
11. Anti-condensation: When the outdoor temperature is 0℃, the indoor temperature is 23℃, and the indoor relative humidity is lower than 80%, the inner surface of the material will not condense.